Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Round 2
The weekend is finally here! I know many of you will be laying in bed catching up on your shows and online shopping, or prehaps running to the Mall to grab your favorite items before there gone. Here are some more looks and also some tips and tricks for shopping the sale.
Tips for shopping the Sale!!!
1. Sign up for a Nordstrom card (Apply Here) if you do not have one already to get early access to all sale items. Nordstrom pays you to shop! Each time you shop you get $20 back every 2000 points you earn! If you don't need another credit card, don't worry the sale will open to the public July 20, 2018! Create your wishlist and set an alarm Friday morning so you can grab your favorite items.
2. Click any item below that you love and let the savings begin.
3. I recommend to order everything you can online, I went to my local Nordstrom and the selection is only a 1/3 of what is online.
4. SOLD OUT!!! Don't worry throughout the sale Nordstrom will restock items. Although nothing is guaranteed. Create a list of what you visit your local Nordstrom store and have an associate help you get what you are looking for. They are so helpful.
5. Tag me on Instagram: @Jackierileymakeup, I want to see the looks you create. You inspire me and I want to see your style!
This top brings back such good memories being in Dance. The sweater comes in grey, black, and pink. You can wear this lounging around the house or at Yoga. The Pants run a little big. and this bra is flattering and give a little cleavage too.
Sizing- Top: Medium ( could do a small too), Bra: Large, Pants: Large (need a medium)
Look # 2
I feel like I live in activewear, it's comfortable and you look like your always on your way to a hard workout lol. The Adidias top and pant combo is so chic. Throw on some avaitors and sneakers and your ready to go.The pants run a little big and have no control top. The Spanx bra I'm wearing underneath hides your boob fat and is very flattering.
Sizing- Top: Medium, Bottoms: Large ( need a medium)
I love fashion that plays with masculinity and femininity and this coat is exactly that. I paired it with a pair of Rag and Bone black denim jeans and a leather bootie. The bag is convertible and can be worn over the shoulder or as a fanny.
Sizing- Jacket: Medium, Tank: Large, Jeans: 29
Casual yet chic! The jacket is high quality and the fit is fabulous. This is my first pair of free people jeans and they fit great. And let's not forget about these hot shoes. They are fabulous and everyone deserves a pair!
Sizing- Jacket: Medium, Top: Large, Jeans: 29R
This is my hands down favorite outfit. It gives me total Hollaback vibes. If you don't know Gwen Stefani is my Fashion Icon. So when I shop if I don't think she would buy it, I don't buy it lol.
Sizing- Top: Medium Bottom: 8 ( Runs big I will be exchanging for a 6)
This outfit is only missing one thing... a pumpkin spice latte, it's so girlie. I purchased a few pairs of jeans and the Florence DL1961 jeans fit the best. The shoes are sooooo comfortable, where have these been all my life.
Sizing- Top: Medium ( Need a large because of my broad shoulders.) Jeans: 29 ( Run a pinch big, getting a 28)
I love this top it works with just about everything and this skort is so 90's. the bottom runs a pinch big and has no stretch so keep that in mind when picking your size. I will take up the hem to make it shorter, because I want my legs to look longer.
Sizing- Top: Large, Skirt: Large
I love black and camel together. The top is sexy and cute with the ruffle sleeve detail and I like the pants but I do which the fit was better and a little bit more tailored. I will need to alter this to make them my own. I have attached another pair of pants too that I tried on at Nordstrom but they were out of my size and I really liked these too. The ankle can be tapered or loose which I love. I styled this look with leather booties and this animal print Rebecca Minkoff bag that I am truly obsessed with.
Sizing- Top: Medium, Pants ( Medium)